CCF’s signature head-shaving event, Hair for Hope, is into its 15th year running!
|Date||29 and 30 July 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)|
|Time||11am - 7pm (Saturday)
11am - 6pm (Sunday)
|Registration Venue||VivoCity, Amphitheatre, Level 3|
|Event Venue/ Public Education Exhibition Venue||VivoCity, Central Court A & B, Level 1|
Through this symbolic gesture of shaving bald, we aim to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
Hair for Hope is the only head-shaving event in Singapore that raises funds and awareness of childhood cancer. Every shaven head represents an understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected to.
This year, we hope to encourage at least 6,500 participants to join our cause and raise $3.6 million to aid children and families impacted by cancer.
All funds raised will help to fund critical programmes and services for CCF's beneficiaries.